Wednesday 22 February 2012

Behind the scenes at LFW 2012/2013




This LFW has been soooo much fun!  Absolutely exhausted from castings, shows and showroom work but it has been a blast.  One of the best highlights was the Vivienne Westwood show and after party which was thee best and most intoxicating, decadent affair.  I only wish I was allowed to use my camera or smart phone to take more pic's but unfortunately it was all a wee bit 'hush hush' this year.  Vivienne had her afterparty at 'The Box' Soho, and I have to admit that I cannot even begin to describe how magnificent the event was, once again no cameras' allowed!!!!!  Been hanging out with my BBF Anthony Fawcett who has dubbed me his new muse, which is terribly exciting.  Still a few day's to go, wish me luck and forgive the terrible pic of me, it's the only one I have for now.  All my love eunice aka cece xxxxxx 
















   









No comments:

Post a Comment