Tuesday 20 March 2012

Eunice Olumide, John Maybury, Nigel Coates and Anthony Fawcett for Martin Creed!

I have to admit it was an honor showing of my work from my new S/S collection e:1 'monie' at the VIP and Press first exhibition by award winning Scottish Artist Martin Creed, at the fabulous Sketch during LFW.  The night was attended by a virtual who's who of celebrities including film directors, producers, photographers, designers, editor's, journalists artists, musicians, footballers, actors and models.  




The evening was absolutely amazing and to my delight I was seated next to  John Maybury,  whom I spent most of the night with ('The Edge of Love', 'The Jacket' and has worked with Tilda Swinton and Kiera Knightly), Nigel Coates (prolific artists and architech) and Anthony Fawcett (PA, best friend and autobiographer to John Lennon and Yoko Ono).  I have been dubbed Anthony's 'Muse' and have been working with him over the last year.

John loved my collection so much he took photographs of me on his i-phone, here is the wee one he took of me,  Anthony and Nigel hanging after the spectacular event!!!!


Photography of Eunice, Anthony and Nigel by John Maybury.  Film Director & Producer












Article by Eunice Olumide epp4uandme@googlemail.com, www.epp4u.co.uk, www.enigmabrand.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahah is that u lil coz ;) u called urself me hahaha luv u miss u e xxx

      Delete
  2. love it sis keep doing ur thing 2012 nis urs ibs

    ReplyDelete