Sunday 10 June 2012

Black and White Spider Awards 2012!

After a full week of work including fourteen shows and three photo shoots it has been a particularly fantastic week!  Had a wee Saturday night out on the town with the girlies so today I was definitely just resting!  On the way up to mum's for Sunday lunch I though I might quickly log on to my facebook and twitter accounts.  You can imagine my surprise when I found out that a portrait that I shot a while back had been nominated for the prestigious Black and White Spider Awards

The photograph was taken by French photographer Gregoire Mayer and in the past other portraits to have been nominated have included a menagerie of people, places and artists, embracing new and the old including an incredible portrait of Iggy Pop!  


The completion is judged by industry professionals such as David Clarke (Tate Gallery), Anita Dammer (Photo Life Magazine) and Stephen Toner (Exit Magazine) to mention but a few!  So well done Greg fantastic work and hope to work together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment