Monday 18 June 2012

LoveBox!





Last year I was lucky enough to model for the amazing JJ Noki at the first ever fashion show for London's hottest summer festival, which opened up for Grace Jones herself.  As well as DJing it was one of the best laughs I have ever had at a music festival.  Unlike other events it is not full of posers--- but genuinely amazing and talented Londoner’s and people from all over the world, with the wildest and wackiest fashion! 
So anyway, Yes, I did say Grace Jones.  Yes as in 007 Grace Jones.  Might I just say, Grace is actually the most spectacular performer I have ever seen.  I literally cannot describe to you how amazing she is.  We became very good friends and she often gives me words of encouragement which I treasure dearly.  No pics from backstage I am afraid she just wasn’t up for it.  I do have some from last year so will add them as soon as I have a sec!  Shaka Khan as well as Naz were some of the other big names at the festival this year.  
 

The show was styled by fabulous fashionista and stylist Kim Howells, who works with another favourite artists of mine Skin!
Grace and Shaka, I love you!  Stay strong you are both empresses!!!!!


Article by Eunice Olumide epp4uandme@googlemail.com, www.epp4u.co.uk, www.enigmabrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment