Monday 18 June 2012

London Collections: Showcasing the Best in British Menswear


 I was absolutely ecstatic to receive my personal invitation to London Collection’s Men this weekend.  I have to admit in all my fashion years I have never actually attended a fashion show or week that is aimed exclusively at showcasing Men’s wear designers talents.  LFW for men included such designers as Paul Smith, Saville Row, Burberry, Tom Ford and Spenser Hart to mention just a few!  It was just as you can imagine, spectacular, and I just have one request from me and on behalf of all fashion lover everywhere; please, please, please let there be an extended Men’s Fashion week this S/S 2013!!!!!!  













Article by Eunice Olumide epp4uandme@googlemail.com, www.epp4u.co.uk, www.enigmabrand.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment